We can offer you a refund or replacement within 14 days since the day of your purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, all bars must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All bars must be returned to us in the original packaging (i.e. in a re-sealable box). If packages are sent to us in a bad condition, we unfortunately won’t be able to give you a full refund or exchange. To complete your return, please follow the below steps:
1. Package your bars carefully in the original box, ensuring the box is in a re-saleable condition.
2. Add a note which states your name, address, order number, and reason for return.
3. Put both items in a protective envelope, mailbag or a box.
4. Ship the parcels to the following address: Unit 2, Caxton Works, Centurion Tower, Caxton Street North, London, E16 1XJ, UK. Please note you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
5. Once your return is received and checked, we will send you an email to notify you whether we’ve approved or rejected your request.
6. If approved, your refund will be processed and credited to the original payment method.
We only refund or replace items if they are defective or damaged to the degree where an individual chocolate bar is exposed and no longer protected, i.e. where a wrapper of an individual bar is damaged.
Chocolate bars and especially filled chocolate bars are delicate products, therefore a certain degree of deviation from perfection is expected when delivered by post. We regret to inform you that any cosmetic damage to a product (e.g. change of shape, minor cracks, chocolate bloom, filling leakage etc) due to handling, shipping and storing during delivery is not considered to be a valid reason for refund or replacement. If you wish to request a refund or replacement nonetheless, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and photos of the issue. We reserve the right to decide the case based on the outcome of our complaint with the delivery company.
For customer convenience and also to support contactless delivery we use letterbox formats of boxes whenever possible (apart from boxes with 24 or 25 bars respectively). Please note we sell solely chocolate bars – any damage to the box as a result of shipping is not considered to be a reason for refund or replacement. We sell bars for consumer consumption and we do not specialise in and do not encourage gifting, therefore please note we cannot guarantee all boxes will be delivered in a spotless condition.